Siberian ginseng, also known as Eleuthero, is considered as a normalizer, stress reducer and energizer. It has been traditionally used to negate stress and fatigue. It is often used as a tonic to invigorate a person physically and mentally. It's considered an "adaptogen". An adaptogen is a substance that reduces the effects of mental and physical stress and can help the user in general, non specific way.
This supplement provide health benefits to the majority of consumers in India because the today's hectic life style and untimely food habits they are not able to take a balanced diet with recommended servings of fruits and vegetables i.e. do not get proper nutrition as a result they may become deficient of essential nutrients which may lead to deficiency and life style problems. So people take supplements for all kind of reasons, usually relating to their health.
Siberian ginseng helps to reduce the stress in several ways:
Indications and Usage:
- Help your body adapts to stress and makes your stress response more efficient.
- Strengthen your memory and help you stay clear-headed even when you're under pressure.
- Helps you enjoy sustained energy over the long-term without the jitters or energy roller coasters of stimulants like caffeine
This formula has been formulated to provide:
- Enhance mental concentration
- Enhance memory and learning ability
- Prevention inflammation
- Relieve the symptoms of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)
- Reduce stress and fatigue
- Increase male and female fertility
- Combat the damaging effects of free radicals
- Combat the effect of aging
- Improve the functioning of the immune system and for overall health improvement
- Reduce the symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Helps the liver to detox harmful toxins and from radiation exposure
- Works as anti-depressant and stress buster that further helps you achieve your goal faster
- Suppresses frequent hunger pangs and checks the unnecessary binging on food
Siberian Ginseng is also known as Eleuthero a stimulating herb for people who are tired and run down, especially those affected by stress. Eleuthero is a powerful adaptogen and help the body to balance, heal to instill an overall sense of well being. Because of this effect, it has become popular to enhance mental function and physical performance during times of overwork, stress, fatigue and exhaustion. This herb contains active chemical components, (Eleutherosides) that appear to inhibit the stress response by reducing the activity of the adrenal cortex. Side Effects:
The product is possible safe for most adults. There is no disadvantage associated with the product if taken under the recommended usage.
However, some are: dizziness, confusion, headache, nausea, vomiting, constipation, and diarrhea.Special Precautions & Warnings: (For Pregnancy and Breast Feeding mothers):
Siberian ginseng is generally considered safe when used as directed. Pregnant and lactating mothers should not take any single supplement in higher than normal doses unless recommended by a health care provider for special conditions. The combination should only be used in pregnancy and lactation if benefits outweigh the risk. Storage:
Store in a cool, dry place.